- Identification of the factors affecting cow fertility.
- Identification of factors affecting fertility of cows
- Disease and disorders: Neosporosis, Q fever, Pregnancy losses, Postpartum diseases
- Synchronization protocols
- Measurement of impacts of environmental, management and infectious factors on reproductive performance
- Analysing repercussion of C.burnetii in cows
- Creation of a gold standard synchronization protocol
- Therapeutical treatment of twin pregnancies
- Treatment and prevention of sublinical endometritis
- Improvement of weekly reproductive visits in dairy cows
Recognized world leading position in two results: Insemination with Limousin semen decreases abortion rate in Neospora caninum infected cows and twin reduction in dairy cows (recognized world leading position).